Welcome to the nation’s largest team carrier, CRST Van Expedited. At CRST, we’re running the longest average length of haul and the most miles per tractor per week in the industry. Call us today to get on the road to your own successful and satisfying professional truck driving career!
With over 50 years of stability and success, CRST Van Expedited has a proven track record of profitable partnerships with its independent contractors. If you operate as a solo or team, our well-established and loyal customer base keeps you on the move. This is only one of many reasons to consider CRST for your next company.
In addition, CRST offers a multitude of support programs to help manage your costs and increase your profits, ranging from reduced fuel prices, fleet rate tractor insurances to maintenance and national account tire discounts.
- CRST teams run the longest average miles in the industry
- High % of drop-and-hook freight
- 99% no-touch freight
- No forced dispatch
- Industry-leading safety program, including driver-decision “Shut Down” policy
- 95% of freight is single pick-up, single delivery and customer handled
Pay and Benefits
- Lucrative percentage pay package
- Settlements are paid twice weekly via COMDATA
- Referral bonus program with top dollar pay
- Significant savings on tires and tire-related discounts
- Aggressive fuel discounts
- Shop discounts up to $50 per-hour off of rates
- Physical damage insurance
- Non-trucking liability insurance
*** Training opportunities are available. Increase your revenue. Train a partner or train recent driving graduates for the company.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must pass DMV/DOT (Department of Transportation) physical and pre-employment drug screen
- You must have a good driving record and have been licensed in the United States for a minimum of 2 years out of the last 3 YEARS
- No DUI, DWI, or open container violations in the last 5 years. No more than 1 DUI in the last 15 years and no more than 2 DUI’s in your lifetime
- No felony convictions in the last 10 years (not including drug convictions). All felony convictions must be approved by CRST management
- No misdemeanor convictions involving crimes of moral turpitude in the last 3 years
- No misdemeanor or felony drug charges
Click on the “apply for this job” link to complete CRST’s application, or call 866-290-7446.