The Simple Truth-.Your time is more valuable at Celadon!
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Celadon Trucking is a dry van truckload carrier that generally transports full trailer loads of freight from origin to destination without intermediate stops or handling. Founded in 1985, Celadon offers a variety of excellent driving opportunities for OTR Company Solo and Team Drivers, Owner Operators/Lease Purchase Operators and Canadian Regional drivers. Celadon has been recognized as one of the safest truckload carriers with multiple first-place finishes in the Truckload Carriers Association’s National Fleet Safety Awards among carriers annually hauling over 100 million miles.
Learn more about Celadon’s LONG HAUL COMPANY opportunities below then contact us
- we’d love to hear from you.
- Competitive starting pay
- -Per-diem- pay available
- Safety Bonus
- Longevity pay (2 years at previous carrier)
- Detention & Extra Stops Pay
- Vacation pay
- Frequent Home Time
- Operating in all 48 States and Canada — Mostly Midwest, Southwest, and Southeast
- 99% No-Touch/100% lumper reimbursement/Mostly Drop and Hook
- Average Miles per Week: 1,800 – 2,600 miles
- 22 years of age at the time of application.
- 9 months of verifiable, applicable tractor/trailer experience within the past 36 months
- No more than 12 months unverifiable history in last 3 years
- Must be a United States Citizen (see page 30 for clarification)
- Must hold a valid CDL A (or B as applicable) issued by the applicant’s current State of Residence.
888-861-7605 or visit www.driveceladon.com