When your out trucking hard over the road you need to know what you can do to pass time. This is a list that I have put together to help you as a reference.
1. Grocery stores. Save money by buying enough food for a few days and storing it in your truck. This is why I recommend having a sleeper on your truck. You need enough room for all your equipment and your provisions. You need to stay healthy and save money and a grocery store is the best way to do it. You can get all of your hygene and health care stuff too.
2. Beach. Go to the beach. Man you can find a place to park usually if you look hard enough and if you can get over to the beach and just enjoy yourself. You don’t have to spend money to walk on the sand and it can really be a huge stress reliever.
3. Golf. Don’t live your life by predefined lines. There is no reason you can’t get out and enjoy a round of golf. Since there are so many great courses anywhere in the USA you can always plan a stop by one if you take the time to plan it just right.
4. Destination Truck Stops. There are a few truck stops that are historic and are worth a stop if your out on the road trucking hard. These huge truck stops can benefit you as they cater to the pro truck driver be sure to stop buy and check out these top truck stops.
5. Movie theaters. Stop near the movies its always a good way to pass time checking out a few good movies you may have missed. You can usually find somewhere to park your truck near movies so this is an easy place to get in and out of.
Just a few places I found useful when out on the road. The goal is to make sure you are getting rest and eating right. Then try to keep yourself entertained until its time to hit it again. Be safe keep on trucking.