Just having a little fun on the day designed to recognize citizenship. I actually didn’t have the best record in citizenship when I was in elementary school. I could never quite understand how cracking jokes in class meant I was a bad citizen. I guess I’m learning more as I grow up. Oh yeah, I’ll never actually grow up.
You might be an American Citizen if:
1. You know more about your NFL roster than your own family tree.
2. You care more about facebook than your checkbook.
3. You owe more people than you can count on two hands and you just don’t care no more.
4. You want to go to Vegas, Badly.
5. You treat politicians like rock stars and rock stars like politicians. #StopKony
6. You remembered getting chicken pox by just playing wth your cousin that got em.
7. You buy stuff and services from non citizens.
8. You have more junk in your food than you can pronounce or understand. Pink slime?
Americans are hilarious. We want to have our cake and eat it too somehow. Do you think its funny that people will make a big deal out of what is just an ordinary part of life? How does a nation of immigrants reconcile a broken immigration policy?
The people who come here for work are then taken advantage of many times by companies in the US. They don’t pay proper wages and they take advantage of workers. The double wammy is the fact that the job is not being completed by an American so the only person who benefits is the company. The laborer can’t afford to buy the goods that they help create they just harvest them. The Americans are then supposed to buy the products at a higher price with the companies mark up. Seems like an interesting game for the players. Who’s winning and who’s running this game?
I’d love to hear from you thanks for commenting.